02/10/2010

Throw-down.

People tend to ignore me, thats always been the case through my life...Thankfully I wont be going back to this college now...I was be starting fresh....Finally, I had a lot of haters there, ever watched a movie and theres the big cheer-leading group that has a 'queen'? Yeah this is what happened to me, I got on the wrong side of her after I dated her ex boyfriend...It wasnt my fault! I move to a new town fall over a guy...literally but thats another story...and we dated and kissed and yeah we kinda fell for eachother...But of course she got her revenge by sticking her tongue down his throat and helping me to walk into the room at that exact time...It wasnt J's fault though, we are still good friends and I think we will always have the spark between us...but A) I dont give second chances and B) I've fallen for someone else.....
But she still hates me and before I leave this town....I could bring her down, Pull all her followers away from her and embarrass the heck out of her group, when nobody notices you are even in the room, it's easy to overhear like, you didnt hear it from me but ~
  • One of the girls got pregnant last May with her best friends boyfriend's baby and had a termination behind his back.
  • Another one got so drunk she woke up next to a guy she didnt know and turned out he was her father's best friend.
  • One's father is having an affair and she doesnt know whether to tell her mother or not.
  • One guy is gay and doesnt know how to tell his girlfriend.
  • One poor girl has a eating disorder.
  •  One secretly smokes between classes.
  • One lost her virginity to a teacher.
And thats just the tip of the ice-berg.
So as you can probably tell, after all they did to me, I could most defiantly get pay-back....
But whats weird is...I think I'd be petty if I did.
I want them to suffer like they made me, But I know karma will get them in the end.
So sometimes you just have to be the bigger person....Thats what I learnt today.
I'm excited and dreading making a new start...I hate moving, I've done it so many times in the past....
[Sighs]
Am I ever going to be able to settle down?
I'm just hoping....Payback is a bitch.
Until next time...
-Kristy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment