05/10/2010

Dreaming.

I HATE dreaming, I wish there was a pill I could take to stop them coming true.
They are always bad, I cant fully remember when I had a pleasant dream to be honest. It's getting harder to survive them each night, I can easily stay awake, but it's beginning to take its toll on me, I keep fainting or passing-out and not remembering the day.. It's horrendous. 
I dont expect nor want pity, But it's just difficult dealing with them.. They are always so dark and morbid.. They wake me often and I remember each single dream which in some ways I feel is worse. 
They tend to repeat and I often know how they are going to begin and end. I feel like screaming just to see if it makes them go... 
I sleep with my good friend Chris often because it's easier to wake up and have someone there to tell me it will be okay... But soon I wont have that and I just dont know how I'm going to cope every night without it.
I guess I take it too much for granted. 
They are always filled with death, darkness, fear... lots of fear. 
There is also a certain little girl ion most of my dreams who I do not know in any sense, But I often find myself saving her from the creatures and darkness. 
They confuse me, but I know I must protect her from all the pain.
Many people have told me to speak to someone about them.... So I'm speaking to you.
Most probably nobody will even read this, But I've got it written down and that helps me a little bit.
So now... How do I cope alone..? 
- Kristy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment