21/01/2011

I feel off balanced.
Like everything is wrong, it feels wrong.
I feel... Lonely.
I know I'm being selfish, so very selfish. I have a guy that always is there to care through words, A mother who told me to come home, A nain and grandad and two amazing friends through phone calls. Many people have less, I should be thankful.
So why do I feel like I just want to curl up in a ball and cry.
I'm scared...
I have no place where I can go to make things better this time, no place where I have someone to hold me and just say everything will be okay. Those are the words I long for.
I need someone here right now to just pin me down and stop me from making things worse.
Maybe I understand that song "Lean on me" now....
I need to get away, run away from this reality. I can't do this anymore.... I'm not strong, I'm weak and broken and trying to hold the pieces together.
But they keep falling apart.
.......
How do I get through this, again?

No comments:

Post a Comment