29/09/2010

Today has been one of those day's when everything doesnt seem to be working. 
Everything doesnt seem to have a reason...
What exactly is the reason for waking up in the morning? 
What exactly is the reason for even staying put...
Running sounds freeing but you can only run so far until the past catches up with you...I would know.

Freedom. 7 letters, one word, one meaning. 
Sometimes I long for that and sometimes I just...sometimes I just want to give up. Just drop everything in my life and leave again to attempt to make a second start...again. 

Is that even possible anymore? 

Is it possible to have the perfect life but it's in fiction? 
Is it possible to regret even having happiness because it's so agonising when it's lost?
Is it possible to wish that you were born on a different day, at a different time, from the different people?
Is it possible that you've been making mistakes since you learnt to speak? 
Is it possible to be in love with someone that you've never even met?
Is it possible that someone could tell you all the right things, But not really mean them?
Is it possible that a happily ever after could still happen?
Is it possible one day someone is going to look me in the eye and say 'Stop faking that smile'?
Is it possible that in a few weeks I wont even remember this day?
Is it possible that one day I will be settled down with a family and children?
Is it possible I'm making a mistake by moving?
Is it possible she's going to let me down again?
Is that possible.....

Sometimes when I close my eyes I wish that when I wake I'm in a different place...and I know the place I want to be now...But sometimes I wish I just wouldn't open my eyes again....

Ever wondered if somebody is thinking about you at the exact moment your thinking about them? 
I can't keep my mind from thinking and worrying about him...But thats stupid isnt it?
I mean, look at the situation....

I really don't know any more....

Next time I make a wish, I know what I'm wishing for...I just don't know if I want it to come true or not.

Until next time - Kristy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment