29/09/2010



    30 Things I want to do before I die.
  1. Fall in love.
  2. Dance in the rain.
  3. See more of the world.
  4. Have a 'The Notebook' kiss.
  5. Go on a road trip with friends.
  6. Become braver.
  7. Have a family and give them the life I've always wanted.
  8. Learn how to play guitar.
  9. Hold the smile in place.
  10. Finish THE dress at the back of my closet.
  11. Be brave enough to show the real me.
  12. Have a perfect Christmas.
  13. HSITSATW (code)
  14. Become the person I want to be.
  15. Make me life more worthy.
  16. Go to Paris.
  17. Learn how to put a basketball through the hoop! 
  18. Get a butterfly tattoo on my hip. (If I manage to do it without a needle!)
  19. Get the snow picture.
  20. Hand down my journals to my future child. 
  21. Learn how to drive.
  22. Learn how to draw better.
  23. Catch a ride on the back of a motorcycle.
  24. Learn how to whistle.
  25. Have the guts to cut my hair shorter.
  26. Have less fear.
  27. Meet my brother's.
  28. Tell my mother the whole truth.
  29. Learn how to talk Spanish.
  30. Go to a ball/dance.

   - Miss.Kristy.Hathaway 
      xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment