05/02/2011

Diamonds have flaws.

I feel alone today, but against my will.
My guy is off with his friends hiking which I'm glad because I've been worried he wasn't spending a-lot of time with his friends.
But it makes me miss him and that is hard, I know I'm being selfish because I shouldn't feel that way. If he knew it would make him feel guilty or something stupid like that. And I just can't do that.
It's only a lame 24 hours but when he goes home it will be another 24 hours and that will be hard again.
I guess I'm afraid that he won't come back...
I know that is stupid and I should believe him more.
It's just hard to get over...
When I think of him it makes me sad but happy at the thought that he is out there somewhere hopefully laughing and just simply having a good time.
That is the highest most important thing to me.
Guess love makes you do the crazy....

Me and my mother keep arguing also, jeez I just want to shut her up for a few hours...
I mean don't get me wrong I care and love her a-lot, I wouldnt be where I'am now if I didnt.
But sometimes I feel like she doesn't see me as myself.
She still see's the stupid young girl that sub-constantly blamed her mother for her father leaving.
But I'm not her anymore... I've grown up...
I'm just hoping that one day, she will see that...
- Kristy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment